- The personal data we collect
- If you login to the Hellenic Mirror Site (HNSMDMS) we will collect your username and password.
- During your visit at our website certain technical and statistical data may be automatically collected through the cookies placed on our website. For more information, please see the relevant Cookies policy below.
- How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect:
- To provide the website http://www.beyond-eocenter.eu to you;
- To help us improve the website and fix any technical problems;
- To communicate with you;
- To enforce our legal rights and
- To comply with any legal requirements to which we are subject.
- Legal basis for processing your personal data
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- Υour consent in relation to the personal data collected from cookies
- Τhe legitimate interests of NOA/IAASARS;
- Compliance of NOA/IAASARS to a legal obligation it may be subject to.
- Who we share your data with
The personal data of the visitors / users of the website are processed by the authorized representatives of NOA/IAASARS. Your data may be also shared with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. In addition, NOA/IAASARS may also share your personal data in case you have requested it to do so or in case it is lawfully requested to do so.
- How long we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. Your personal data may be kept for a longer retention period where it is required or permitted by law.
- Transfers outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
In case your personal data is transferred outside EEA, we will ensure that your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
- Your rights concerning the protection of your personal data
You have the following rights:
- To access your personal data that we hold
- To amend or delete your personal data
- To restrict our processing of your personal data
- To send your personal data to another service provider (data portability)
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file that the website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our website as smooth as possible. Certain Cookies are technically necessary in order for the website to operate properly. Other Cookies are used for obtaining statistics or facilitating your interaction with social networks. Cookies are further distinguished in “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies” depending on the time they remain stored on your device.
You can control and/or delete cookies using your browser. Click the following links to be directed to your browser's instructions:
If you do this, however, some services or functionalities of our website may not work.